Sunday, August 19, 2007

ibmom & gma

Hey guys, where are you? Just Ryan has posted since I did last. I've been busy too. In fact last week was one of my busiest weeks with too many decisions to make and too many things that have made me sad. I'm glad Ryan and Katherine hace closed on their house and have made the move. Hope when R & K and Jill and Gary are ready to get financing, there will be money in the bank. Jusy one more thing for a mom and gma to worry about. I've had to increase my Oxygen and hope that will help. I have some small portable tanks, in case I need it when I just go to the store. Tomorrow, I go have an ultra sound test at 7:00 a.m. Then I will have some teeth removed on Wed. for implants on my lower teeth. I had to give the prayer in Church this morning. I talked with Cory in Tennessee this afternoon. He will be glad to get home on the 31st of Aug. I also talked with Zack this afternoon. He has his first game with Colorado next week. College starts Tues. at Dixie College in St. George. He is living in the dorms. I hope things work out with Jodi and her new room mate. Our prayers are with you in your travels on the highways and in town. I'm wondering if Ryan will be in the same ward or what. Let me hear soon.
Love ibmom & gma

No comments: