Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What a WONDERFUL Christmas! (KP)

KP wrote this:

Hello there wonderful family! Thanks so much for all of the wonderful times last week. I had so much fun being with all of you. I miss my family sometimes and it’s great being with all of you when I get a chance. Speaking of missing all of you, I’m going to make it a resolution of mine to do a better job of writing on the blog. Why, I think I’ll make an attempt to write every week. Remember when we used to do the Weekly Word? I think we should all try to write a bit more. I for one have been terrible at writing since we moved to the blog format, but I promise to be better.

Well, as some of you might know, Mom and Dad gave Emily and me a trip to a broadway show for Christmas. We wasted no time in using it and went to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular last night. Much to my surprise, it actually was “Spectacular”. I’d put it right up there as my favorite show in NYC. In case you’re curious, here’s my ranking: 1: Radio City 2: Wicked 3: Mary Poppins 4: Spamalot 5: White Christmas 6: Beauty and the Beast Thanks Mom and Dad for the Christmas Present. It was great!

So Emily has been out here for 4 whole days now. So far she’s loving her job and loving New York. Let’s hope that lasts. I’m glad to have her out here too. It’s been great. We’re headed to Times Square tomorrow to watch the ball drop, just the two of us and 1 million of our closest friends. It should be cold, wet, and crazy, but hey, that’s the kind of people we are……. cold, wet, and crazy.

Well, I love you all! Have the best New Year ever!

-KP

No comments: