Friday, August 1, 2008

gma & ibmom

Dear Family,

It's been a while since I've posted, but after reading everyones blog, there's lots to shout about. Congrats to Jodi, Matt, and Carson Lee for being sealed and I'm so glad that his Great Grandfather was able to be there. We are looking forward to seeing Gary and Jill and Kyle and Emily down here tonight. Jill called from Provo and they are on their way down and will be here tonight. Then a week full of fun and games and then I hope I'll be on the plane for Utah, where I will get to see Gary and Jill's new home. Thanks to Jeff taking me there and Gary picking me up. My kids on both sides are wonderful to me. We'll be watching a Diamondback game when they come tonight. They have been exciting. Last night, they played L.A. The score was 2-1. Brandon Webb was pitching. They are fun. After the game. we watch one of our new DVD's We got a new collection of Gary Cooper. They're all in color and no advertising in them. We're tryinmg to get some new DVD's to take the place of the old vcr's that we have taped ourselves.
Brynley, sounds like you're having a blast on and off your job. And are they lucky to have you!
Well, I've got to get busy on some more BYU lessons. I'm studing the Doctries and Covenants. And are we ever blessed to be members of His Church. Love you all. GMA & IBMOM

No comments: