Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Home

I'm home and safe. I did get a lot of your messages while I was away and felt loved! Thanks so much...I did have very limited access to technology including phone and e-mail so I didn't reply much, but thanks for caring enough to see how I was doing. Love you all.
It was a very busy (workwise) and had limited time to see the sites. I met a lady from my competitor Provo Craft who we hung with the whole time and she was fabulous and really loved Carson.
We went to a Zoo and got to feed and pet the Kangaroos. Carson even got close to them. He would put his hand out to feed them, but then when they got right up to it he would throw it at them. It was so cute.
We went to the famous Steve Irwin Zoo and saw all the Aussie animals. I worked a lot, three days in a row, three two hours classes back to back and set up and tear down. The company was a bit overbearing and wanted all our nights too for social gathering for them. I was a bit done with them by the end of it when they tried to schedule my last day the only full day I had for vacation on a hike that my son could not go on. Pretty much told them I'd be fine without their help on my one day to see the country.
Carson did ok on the flight there, and did not so great on the way back. I'm now in class and haven't really slept yet for about 24 hours...Thank goodness for DP. (Which I have lived without for 11 days as they do not export it to AU)
So I'll update more pics later, but here is an overview. Loves.














No comments: