Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ibmom & gma

Dearest Family,

I can't believe it's been since June 8th, the last time I blogged. I loved pictures of Australia and if I recollect Jodi's been places since then. I hope you can keep it all up and take care of Carson too. Our prayers are with you. Nice pictures that Kathryn sent too. Yesterday, Allison brought her 3 kids over. They are into everything. But she makes them put things away. They opened up my breathing medicine, had fudgecicles and it was good to see Carson and Talon sharing (Most of the time). Last night Jeff came over and hung our Father's Day, Mother's Day and Birthday gift. We lost one of the bolts and I said a special prayer. When Jeff got over he climbed into the back area and looked down & found the bolt. I think he e-mailed a picture of the name plate to you. They put in a place that is just perfect and in the late afternoon there is a reflection on the garage door. Our friends Jack & JoAnne McLelland came down to see us. We had a wonderful meal at the CC and then they came over and visited for a while. We went to the door to say goodbye to them and and on the way back, I tripped on the carpet that is under the coffee table. I fell flat on my nose. That caused a nose burn from the carpet. My knees are bruised and I cut my lip. I felt weak and the nose burn made me stay home from Church. I hate that. All is well. I wrenched my right knee so I am very careful how far I walk. Jill had a busy trip to Boston and I was glad she was able to visit with Kyle & Emily. I'm so sorry we won't be able to be there for Brynley & Dean's Wedding but we'll certainly be thinking of them. My prayers are with you all. Love you all, ibmom and gma

No comments: