Sunday, November 15, 2009

ibmom & GMA 11-15-09

Dear Family,

So finally someone else posted but me! Jodi, I'd like to go in on the $45. for subbing for Santa. I'll get the money in to whomever at Thanksgiving. I'm just calling tonight to see who's coming and the times. I have a hair and manicure at 9:30 and 10:00 on Wed a.m. My cleaning ladies are coming in the morning of the 25th. Jeff & Linda and family are not coming. They want to have Linda's Aunt and Uncle come and they know he wont come over here. But they will come later for pie. So we wont have any of Linda's home made rolls. I don't know what those saltless
rolls are that Jodi talks talks about, but the Red Lobster put out a good roll. So we'll see. Any other questions. Jodi, I think I'mm going to feel like putting Christmas Cards so hope you can help me. Love, IBMOM & GMA

No comments: