Thursday, November 19, 2009

Missing Mesa

We regret to inform yall that Marissa and I will be unable to attend this years Thanksgiving festivities in AZ due to work conflicts. We are really sad about this one especially because it was there, one year ago, where I asked Marissa to marry me. Just thinking about makes me think about how terrible the remaining days and 12 hour car ride would have been if she had said no.
I am also a little sad about the timing for the Park City trip as well. That week happens to be finals week at Weber State and Marissa and I happen to be students. Finals is crappy enough, but now we get to think about how much fun the family is having without us. I do feel pretty safe in saying that we will both be good for both the 20th and 23rd Marler and Poll family parties.
I should probably stop procrastinating my studies now so I will log off.

Love Yall,
Troy

No comments: