Sunday, September 21, 2008

Celebrate- (Jill-Mom)


Kyle Kid, That was a great update even though we have talked a bit, most of this was brand new to me. I think that would be way cool to live so close to Grand Central park. Brynley and I had a blast riding through there on bikes and I love just seeing the zillions of things that people do in their leisure time. So please keep the cards and letters coming from IHEARTNY.


We loved seeing Abby perform at Northridge's halftime on Friday night. Spencer was fun too, especially after G'pa bought him a root beer. I had a good week with school and work is going well too. I have a great boss who give me lots of freedom to choose my work/projects. It's a good place to be in. Still horseback riding and loving that like none other.

Hope to see most of you at dinner today...gotta run and for VT.

Love you all!!
mom/daughter etc

No comments: