Sunday, September 21, 2008

Don't want to be last

Good Sunday Morning Family
It was great to see some blogs. Thanks for the updates favorite mother-in-law, favorite middle child and favorite mortal. Here is my humble little list of my top ten things going on.
10. Tomorrow night I get to have Spencer and Abby over. The ladies in the family are going to play and I can hardly wait! If any of the male family members want to come over, we'll try to have more fun than the ladies.
9. Troy brought a nice young lady over last night. She get points for a) being a Wildcat, b) coming from a CES family c) being good looking and d) being fun. Her ping pong skills need a little work.
8. It was fun last Sunday having Brynley and Dean over. Dean gets high marks also for; a) being a big time Ute, b) having a GREAT laugh, c) letting me beat him at Fink
7. I am loving my Wednesdays at the temple. If any of you can attend the 4 or 6 or 8 pm sessions this week, it is my last week to get to be the bad guy.
6. Work is going well. I need to schedule my life so I am working closer to 40 hours a week than 60.
5. I have been missing Carson this week. I hope we can connect better this week, starting today.
4. I get to? speak at the Institute at WSU next Sunday evening at 6 PM. Sunday dinner doesn't look like it is going to happen with Mom and I. We get out of church at 4 PM and have to be at the Institue at 5:40.
3. I enjoyed watching some football with Ryan yesterday. The Utes and Cougars are so much fun to watch. Utah was lucky yesterday. I'll need to talk to the coach about those turn-overs. It will be hard to cheer for a team other than WSU next Saturday. I don't think I have ever done that before.
2. I loved getting Kyle's update! I miss you a whole bunch.
1. This week Mom and I celebrate our 33rd anniversary. My wife gets more wonderful every year. Thanks for making my family = my life.
DAD

No comments: