Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hi Family

Brynley says...


Well, I'm a little disappointed with our blogging efforts, so here I will be the contributor again. I hope all is well with you and yours...if you choose to read these updates. I will quickly give you a couple of happenings in my life.


First the boring...work is going great, I still love it! We've been doing a rock climbing class with the kids, and it's so fun to watch them succeed and get better. Hiking, tennis, boxing, soccer are also happening, and I really like it.


Next boring thing-I have moved to sugarhouse. I now live with Kim and two other roommates. It's a fun place to live and I need to remember what it's like to have a roommate that I actually do things with and someone I can relate to, it will take a small adjustment, but I like it. I'm dealing with the commute (5 miles and 15 minutes).


I lived through the st. george marathon, and it went surprisingly well. I went running last night and I just have a toe that hurts today. So recovery time is about 4 months better than last time I ran. So having said that, it looks like I"m off to Boston in April. Me and Kim are going to run and then I think I'll be done running for a while. Honestly, I'm not incredibly stoked to train through the winter months...but you gotta do what you gotta do.


For those who don't know, I'm now serving in the relief society presidency in my ward and that takes up a lot more time than my previous calling. It's a good thing and hopefully will keep me active. I'm learning a lot and hopefully I can continue to learn from others.


It's been a while since we've seen everyone together, that makes me very excited for Thanksgiving, it will be great to all be together in AZ again...sure hope that Ryan and Katherine will make the trip!:)


Well it would be wonderful to hear from any/all of you soon. Hope all is well, love you all!

Before...
After...yes it's still raining
Good Work Katherine!

Jodi and Mom did it too, I'm so proud of the girls in my family-hard core rock climbers!

No comments: