Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Great! Great! Great!

Troy

I just checked, and the last time I posted was June. Woops. Not that that is out of the way, lets get down to the nitty gritty. We had our Fall break at Weber last Friday and it ws ure nice to have a day off. Marissa and I went to Sills cafe that morning and I had a scone, or two, or two and a half ( she couldn't finish her second). That is how to start off a day!
I went to a concert last week for Dashboard Confessionals, Plain White Tees, Panic at the Disco, and some other crappy band that opened for them. Pretty fun even though my ears were ringing for two days after the concert. I know Jodi and Matt, it wasn't nearly as fun as Neil Diamond would have been in AZ, but I am not as cool. Speaking of concerts, we will be having our big concert in a couple weeks and I will provide tickets for anyone in the family that would like to attend. Just let me know if you want floor tickets or assigned general seating. The difference is standing on the floor with that heart of the party or sitting down from a safe distance. Ear plugs are recommended either way. We are about 3 weeks away from the concert and I really hope for a surge in ticket sales so that we can have more activities this year.

I look forward to blogging again, so until February, see ya.
Troy

I am wearing the bag because I was having a bad face day.
This is part of the group that I went to DC with.
Go Cats! We got a great Vball team this year!

No comments: