Saturday, October 18, 2008

Inez & GMA

Dear Family,

It's so nice to see the blog going. I've kept waiting for someone else to write and for some special news. Thank you all for the anniversary greetings. GPA took me over t0 the CC in the Golf cart for the fish fry at the CC. It was nice to be out for a change. A young boy came over to the table and asked how everything was. We told him excellent and that we were celebrating our 61st anniversary. He said, "What is the date today?" We told him the 17th. "He said: "Oh my goodness, it's my 5th anniversary. I just got too busy. I'll have to get her a dozen roses.

We bought a membership for next season, but no golf fees. If GPA ever gets to golf again, he can use a punch card or if he gets out more tha 10 times, he will just pay cash. But at the rate he's healing, I doubt that he'll be out. Jeff and Linda are coming over Mon night to barbecue steaks. It is so nice to have him stop in and tell us of some of his experiences with his ward members. Jill stopped in the hospital with Jeff the night he picked her up at the airport, to see a 16 year old girl who had been having seizures. They didn't know what the problem was. Someone had administered to her a day or so before. She was home the next day after they had visited her. The Dr. said, it was really a miracle. He didn't know what her problem was, but she was home and out jogging.

The financial system is really in a bad way. My advice to all of you is to stay out of debt. Only use one Credit card and pay it off every month. Do good at your work. Be prepared if they down grade your salary. Ryan, keep on in the ups and downs of the market.

Jodie and Brynley, Shaylee is having a hard time adjusting to being at home. She has no friends and could use a few friends now. I hope I haven't raged on too much. We love you all too much.
ibmom and GMA

No comments: