Sunday, May 31, 2009

Guess I don't have to be embarassed

One of the signs that we may be too competitive is how the posts fell off the wall, the minute the competition was over. Come on family, let's get with it! I am currently suffering great pain, no, not from my knee or my back or my feet (although they all hurt). I haven't seen any grand kids for way too long. I am about to call my attorney and see if I can file an officially complaint against my oldest two children, for grandpa abuse. I hope this abuse ends quickly.
One important thing; The Slater reunion is Saturday, June 20th, lunch at noon. I think that Mom will be gone on her trip back East, but I would really appreciate participation from any of our family members who can come. I will buy the picnic lunch. Please take a look at your calendars and see if you can work this event in. It is a big deal to Grandma Poll. Love you all.
DAD

No comments: