Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ibmom & gma

Dearest Friends,

I am ticked off. I was just finishing the last paragraph of the blog and must of hit something wrong cause I lost it all. Anyway, it sounds like you had a great time celebrating the father's, grandfather's, husband's birthday. Spencer and Abbey are so lucky to see you guys so much and it was nice to have Kyle home. I have been asked to serve on a committee for indexing. It will just last for about a month. They will send me out the improvement they want to implement and I will do them and let them know what I think. We will be able to pick Brynley & Dean up at the airport. I wrote and told her to just let us know. It will be only a half hour to get there. We're looking forward to you all coming. I don't hold my breath for Ryan and Kathryn and the kids. But hope they can make it. Diane & Ron are coming on the 7th until Mother's Day. Oh bytheway Happy Mother's Day to you all. Just show up here on the 22nd and that's my Mother's Day Gift. Dad and I are still hanging in. He went & picked up groceries today. The trouble is he always brings stuff we don't need. Got to go now. Love you all dearly ibm & gma

No comments: