Thursday, May 14, 2009

ibmom & gma

Dearest Friends,

I can't believe its been since May 5th since I posted. I didn't mean it to be that long. Monday came and went before I remembered. Gary called me and asked me if I had reviewed the blog. I hadn't, so I did. Thanks to Gary and Ryan for making me cry this morning. Their thoughts were poetic and covered so much territory on people I love. I guess I remember why I forgot to post. Diane & Ron came down. We had such nice visits with them. Thet took us on the longest drive we've been on down to Florence. We went around the town and then met Jeff at the Prison store which is just outside the prison. Then we went back to town to a nice Mexican restaurant. After we got home, we watched Murphy's Romance and other movies. We saw 2 or 3 a night. We also ate out at the CC 3 times. Jeff and Linda met us over there once. We went to Sac. Mtg and R.S. & Priesthood. Since I went to that ball game with Jeff, I decided if I could sit 3 hours through a game, I could certainly sit 2 hours thru R.S. We are looking so forward to your visit down here on the 23rd. So glad we will get to meet Brynley's fiance, Dean. We can pick you up if you need us to. Just call. Love you all very very very very very much. ibmom & gma

No comments: