Tuesday, May 13, 2008

ibmom & gma

Dear favorite people,

I'm so proud to be your friend and relatiuve. I love to read the blogs and still have a million things to tell you, but will just limit it to 5 or 10. Gary, I just finished the B of M yesterday. It was delightful and yes I did have that witness again of its truthfulness. I started today on the
D&C. We are a blessed people to live in this dispensation of time when the Church is on the earth again. I am so grateful to the Prophet Joseph Smith for restoring the Church and translating the B of M and writing the D&C. So grateful to have President Monson at the head of the Church. It sounds like some of you got to be taught by some of these elite apostles and counsellors. It was so good to hear of you kids helping your parents move in. Kyle, it was good to finally hear from you. Congrats on your graduation and all you accomplished and congrats on the eye surgery. Have a good summer. I hope part of it, 1 or 2 days could be down here. Bryn, I'm sorry about the plane fair going up. Make it another time and hope you're feeling better.
My kids have all been so good to me. Had a nice Mothter's day at Jeff''s ward and back later in the evening for Dinner. Dad didn't feel up to anything. His knees hurt and Jeff told him he should get an MRI. It shows more than an X-ray. But he say's no. He doesn't want to go in that tube. Jill, a little help from you please. He's been so discouraged the last week. He seems to hurt more and doesn't have the patience. Jeff and Linda also brought over the book, My Dear Sisters, by President Hinckley. I'm going to start reading it today. Love you all so much, gma & ibmom.

No comments: