Thursday, May 1, 2008

April is Over

Hey family,
This is a quick note to let you know that I still know how to blog. I will be more regular from now on is my hope. I am going to St. George tomorrow to a girl's weekend out with my Poll sister-in-laws. Kyle did great with his lasik surgery today. They let me in to watch. I'm sure it was one of the top hardest things for him to do, but do he did. Eye drops there rest of this week and we'll see how he does by tomorrow. Bryn gave us a scare with something painful in her leg and hips, but she seems to be ok for now so we are most grateful for that. Troy took his final test today and that means the end of the semester is finally arrived now for all of us. Kyle graduation was so cool because of all his friends and faculty that he has been such a part of for the past 2 years. I was just very sorry that I was a sicko that day and had to jet out earlier than I would have liked. It's been so wonderful to have my kids show up to the many phases of moving that we have had. I cannot thank you all enough for you help in hauling, setting up, building, fixing, cleaning, sorting, hefting, manuevering, etc, etc. Love you all for that. I am sure glad we are not having the yard sale this weekend, because we are still very far from being ready, but getting closer every day. Well, plan on doing some biking and hiking this weekend and it sounds like Doris, Peggy and Tami are willing to get to Angel's landing so here we go!

Love you all and thanks so much for being the very best family in the world. MOM

No comments: