Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Post for Kyle Poll

Kyle has a ton going on right now, so I thought I would post this for all to see. It will be a good reference in the future!

Graduation:

UNIVERSITY COMMENCEMENT--- THURSDAY, APRIL 24 at 4:00 pm, Marriott Center
Elder Bednar is the commencement speaker.

Marriott School CONVOCATION --- FRIDAY, APRIL 25
Dean’s Reception: Friday, April 25 from 11:30 am -12:30 pm Tanner Atrium
(Graduates need to be at the Marriott Center by 1:00 pm to pick up name card/seating assignment)
Be in your assigned seat by 1:30 pm, as the Processional begins at 1:40 pm
Convocation will begin at 2:00 pm at the Marriott Center

· TICKETS ARE NOT NEEDED FOR COMMENCEMENT OR CONVOCATION

May 1: Lasik Surgery
May 3: Garage Sale at Ma’ and Pa’s
May 8-12: Lake Powell
May 23-27: Oregon Coast
May 28: Hawaii
May 31-July 17: Philippines
July 18 – August 5: Thailand, India, Israel, Germany (subject to change)
August 6-Late August: Centerville
Late August: NYC


That’s the plan for now. We’ll see what changes are made when the time comes. If anyone wants to go to Hawaii, the Philippines, or any of those other places, you’re welcome to join me. I’m planning on selling my car in May and I haven’t decided whether I’ll sell my motorcycle in May or in August. Probably August so I’ll have something to get around on that month. My couch and LoveSac are going to Mom and Dad’s this Friday. My full size bed is available. So is almost everything else I own. If there’s something you want, let me know.

Love you all. Thanks for all your love and support. I can’t believe this is over.

No comments: