Monday, April 28, 2008

Canada & back again

Hi Family,
I just returned from Canada. Another successful scrapbooking trip. I went with a friends named Jeannie, she was so fun to have along and we had such a good time. We taught 235 women this weekend and they were all fun too. So the weekend was good. I returned home safe to a messy home (the same way I left it,...weird) and at 11:00 Andrea our cleaning lady came over. What a blessing she is I'll tell you that. I just would be at a loss right now.
However I ready Gmas post below, guess I'll have to call to find out what the other million things were but its nice to hear the updates. We got similar news about Matt's grandma today. It appears that she was mis-diagnosed with Leukemia which usually would be a good sign, but instead she has lymphnode (i spelled that wron, but don't even now how to fix it) cancer which is worse and they said her time here is limited. So we lost Grandpa Holbrook in September while we were away in Africa and now this news about Grandma Holbrook. Its hard for us, but she seems at peace...I think she misses Grandpa so much that she is thinking about when they get to be together again. So that helps us too. Aunt Jolynn and Uncle Brad are moving into that massive house to be with her and hospice has been called in as well. Matt is helping with some insurance details and hopefully we can find something to help out with as well.
Love you all and I'm grateful that you are all here and my family. Hope Bryn will tell us all about Hawaii, that's why I talked about Canada first so it didn't sound so lame!
Lov my fam!
Jodi

No comments: