Saturday, April 5, 2008

Conference

Well Fam, April is here and I'm waiting for the April showers because that brings mountain snow showers. Life continues to go on and on and it's all good. Skiing this week was pretty good, until my last run on Thursday when my head found the base of a tree, that was not my favorite, but I lived through it and may buy myself a helmet next season, or maybe not, we'll see.
So my trip to Hawaii was temporarily delayed due to an airline, okay the airline of my choice going bankrupt, but hey, $200 more for a ticket, a couple hours extra, and we're back on track for a week on the beach. I am quite excited for it. I feel that a vacation has been long in coming.
Work is going fantastic, I love most parts of it, and although I work on Saturdays, it's usually the fun days where all of the parents, and kids come and enjoy themselves. This indoor soccer program has gone quite well...so far. I am getting excited an anxious for Spring and warm and hot weather. I thin I'll like my job even more when I get to work on our field and play Frisbee with kids over the summer. I love the population I work with, and think I'd take these kids without much of anything over the kids who have always had everything handed to them, because I feel like I actually make some kind of difference.
I'm excited for day 2 of conference, and am anxious to listen to everything that I missed out on today while I was working and sleeping. It was good to hang out with Carson and Jodi tonight, even though Carson didn't want to keep down any of the food that I gave him, I guess I just don't have the touch. And well, it'd be nice to hear from anyone else in my family...I assume that you're all just too busy to put a couple lines down on this "FAMILY" blog. I love you all!

No comments: