Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Conference Call

So I went to check updates on the blog and the last one was Bryley on the 14th. Maybe we just see each other too much so we are all caught up. But I'm sitting here on a conference call where they are telling each date that items are coming in so I thought I should make better use of my time!

Things are busy here in the Holbrook Home. Its GREAT that I get to work from home and GREAT that my job is so flexible, but my job was busy before and I had no kids, so I am always feeling about 1 step behind. I took Carson to work yesterday and he just needs a little more attention than he did before. So I am not as productive as I was. Now I'm up till late in the night doing work and getting projects done. Once again, its great to watch American Idol while I work, but its just really busy.

But busy is good, and I would rather be busy than bored. My job is challenging again, looks like our company is up for sale again and we are busy preparing for our new product launches.

Oh, there is Carson, waking up from his nap in the middle of a conference call....I told him he needs to sleep through these, but sometimes he doesn't listen.

Well for pictures and videos as always check out his blog. We are sending a package to Lori this week...that is the 4th package since we have had him. That means he's 4 months!

Love you all. Hope you are all doing well. Blog if you have time because I really like to know what is going on in your lives.

No comments: