Monday, April 7, 2008

The Church is True!

Matt


Hi Fam! It's been a while since I last blogged. Life is good.

It was fun to go to St. George a couple weeks ago to go golfing w/ the guys in my ward. I'm one of the younger guys who attends this semi annual trip. 16 of us made the trip this time. About half of the men who go have been a Bishop at one point in their life, and most of them have been quite successful in their careers. We have a good time goofing around on the golf courses we play...I think I play better when I don't take it too seriously.

It was wonderful to listen to conference this weekend. It's been amazing to see how Pres. Monson has been lifted up to his new prophetic mantle. I remember seeing him at his press conference right after he was made prophet...he seemed overwhelmed and uncomfortable...but seeing him address the church this weekend, it was like I was seeing an entirely different person. I'm so grateful to be on the earth at a time when there is a true prophet of God...and I'm so grateful to know about this restored gospel!

The photo above is Jodi and Carson down in St. George last month....pretty sure that kid loves his mom! Our heart goes out to Katherine and Ryan...we're praying for you and your family, and we're so sorry to hear about your Grandma and the miscarriage.

Love you all,

MPH

No comments: