Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring is Springing

Have I mentioned lately that life is good? Because it just is. It was good to see most of the family on Spencer's birthday on Saturday, happy b-day big guy! I am so happy spring is here, although I will miss my time skiing. I got two amazing days in last week, and besides the sunny weather, you wouldn't guess that it was spring skiing, just white powder-it was delectable.
Yesterday after stake conference I took a nap on the grass, and got some sweet farmer tan lines- it was great to be under the sun and warm too! I also had a wonderful long chat with Hna. Sierra. It was so happy to hear her voice, and listen to her slang Spanish. She's doing great, and trying to control her diabetes so she can go on another mission. What an amazing blessing it was to serve with her!
I went climbing today, and realized that I'm going to continue to enjoy my Mondays off and will hopefully start climbing more and maybe even get better. I also played some volleyball, went for a run, cleaned my car and made it to the Jazz game, then took a stroll through downtown Salt lake. I really like it here!
Work continues to go well, and I'm going to try to work my schedule so that I can take some saturdays off to enjoy the summer months.
We had a small birthday celebration for my roommate Liz last night, and it turned out quite well. I am surrounded by good people, and am grateful for my family. I have had a special reminder of how blessed I am to have truth in my life. I love the gospel with ALL of my heart, I am so glad I have understanding. Love you all! have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.