Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Calling it Quits

So I have the last 3 posts on this blog. I may have to e-mail you all soon.

Yesterday, April 1 I sent an email to Keith, my boss. Keith it has been fun, but I need to give you my two weeks. I work until 4am sometimes and its just to much for me. Lets talk soon. Then 10 minutes later Jen, a coworker also works from home wrote in and said, Keith, we really have liked it here, but we need to put in our two weeks.
I was in the office so I could see Keiths getting red. I saw him go down to Suzi's (HR) office and knock. He responded, a nice email and said lets talk soon. 10 minutes later a co-worker sent an email...Keith I'm just to busy with school. I need to put in my two weeks. By this time...he started to catch on. Wait he said and came out of his office red faced. Is this some kind of joke. Ha ha April fools. We all quit. It was to real for him, but he took it well. He was going to have my job posted within 10 minutes. Good thing he found out!!! I told Danny (CEO) to play along too. It was really funny. Keith was a good sport...and nope, I'm not quitting:)

No comments: