Monday, May 5, 2008

What a trip!






I wish I could tell you how marvelous my 10 days in Hawaii were, but I don't really have the vocabulary to do so. I think I did everything I wanted to do and then some, and everyone I was with finished their wish list too. It really was everything you'd ever imagine Hawaii to be like and more. A quick list of highlights: Ate a lot of great food (Is it bad that that is first), snorkeled, swam, kayaked, beach time, body surfed, real live surfed!, hiked a lot, saw a lot of waterfalls, cliff jumped, hiked, walked on the beach, did a session and sealing in the temple, visited the Polynesian cultural center, hiked, visited the doctor, camped on the beach, watched the sunset over the ocean, watched the sun rise over the ocean, saw dolphins, drank coconut juice, fascinated at the ocean, climbed trees, flew to Kauai, saw some amazing views/canyons, greens, trees, bushes, waterfalls, scenery, vistas, birds, fish, steams, rivers, etc. etc. etc. It was like a dream.

I think it would have been like a perfect dream if I wouldn't have had that darn groin problem, still have no idea what that was, but I did go to the ER today and they really don't have any idea either.

But, thanks to every one of you for all of your love, support, concern, calls and prayers. life is so good, and we have the best family. I love you all!

Congratulations to Kyle, I'm so proud of you. Sorry I missed your big day, but I love you just the same.

Congratulations to Troy, I happen to be proud of you too, good luck with the next year of your life!

Congratulations to Carson for being so darn cute!!! and his Dad...you look great! and Carson's mom, you are great!

Congratulations to Ryan and family for jeeping around the neighborhood, I can't wait for your new casita.

Mom and Dad, I'm in your house right now, it looks great!!! I love it, and am anxious for so many great memories here.

I love you all!

No comments: