Saturday, May 24, 2008

Running shoes

Well, I'm ready to go for a run, but I've found one more way to procrastinate the event, so you get to read a little about my life. Unfortunately, not much to read about right now. Life is Salt Lake is wonderful! Im loving my ward more and more and my roommates are just fine as well. Work has been a lot of work lately, but it is work I enjoy! I miss our family softball team, though the team that I am with are fun people, I have to remember that winning isn't really an option for us. Although, we did have a victory on Wednesday when the other team didn't show up! Short story short...we were playing around, and the ball was hit to my right, I reached over to grab the ball, and didn't grab it, but allowed it to bounce up and split my eyebrow open. 10 stitches later and a black eye and I'm doing great. I bet most of you don't even notice it happened when you see me because it was just above my eyebrow and completely blends in...now that's a relief. We'll see how it heals up though. Well, that's about all for the latest and greatest of your truly Brynley, I do hope to hear from my family soon.
Maybe I just don't have a life, but I usually check this blog for updates mmm daily, and it's quite disheartening when my blog was still the last post. So that is an invitation to my family to try to feel me in on your lives. I love you all!

No comments: