Friday, July 4, 2008

Bear Lake - Here We Come!!- (Jill)

Today, I think I am probably the most brave person that I know. Due to the high request and interest from every member of our family, (see scenes from last year's fun filled Bear Lake days)as you know we have been looking unfruitfully for a place to party at Bear Lake. So I just up and did it. I called Scott. His reply was when do you want it? I gave him the dates 10-13th and he said that would be great. He said I owe your mom about 3 years worth of cabin use. He asked if there was a chance to get my dad up there too because he knows that he would love it. So dad, there is a nice little challenge for you.
Bottom line, we are in!! So Happy Birthday Brynley!! Sunday August 10 through Wed, August 13th.
We will plan on renting a boat Monday the 11th for the day. We'll divy up the meals and supplies like we did last year so maybe we can talk details at the Poll party today.
I think I will look into condos at Ideal Beach for next summer however, because both dad and I are still nervous about using a good friend's cabin and four wheelers. We've paid for several repairs in the past so we are thinking it would be worth it to get a rental for future tradition just to take that pressure off.

Please write to me or blog to us what your plans will be for those four days. We need to plan on food and assignments because after all, it is just around the corner.
P.S. Mom and Dad (Gma & Gpa)- please do not RSVP until we have had a chance to talk about this when I am down there in a couple of weeks!!!
Love you all....and I am still shaking from my extreme courage.
Mom, Ma, Mo, Mother Dear, Sis, Aunt, Jillsie, Jillie and Jillie June

No comments: