Monday, July 7, 2008

To good not to blog (Kyle)

Bearlake -
Oh wow!!! That’s the best news I’ve heard all day! I can’t wait! You can count me in. Can we play horseshoes? What about croquet? I kinda wanna take a ride in a trailer behind the lawn mower. Is it okay if we don’t mix the cantaloupe with the watermelon? Can we play Rummikub, Hand and Foot, and Sparkle?! I think we might have buried some toys in the sand. Let’s dig down to see if we can find them. Who’s bringing the big red bat? I’ll probably bring some pitching wedges. Anyone want to paint the fence with me? I challenge anyone to a propane tank riding contest. Don’t forget to wash the sand off your feet in the foot bath. Can’t wait to hear the dinner bell. Is someone gonna bring that giant metal swing chair up there? Where is that anyway, at Jodi and Matt’s? Can we stop at Macey’s for a Kong Cone? Everyone take Dramamine before they go through Logan Canyon. Who wants to walk to Sweetwater with me? We can play video games and get in the pool. Let’s go pick some raspberries! Ryan, quit throwing rocks at the no trespassing sign. Let’s say we’re going to hike up to that restaurant on the point………and then never do it. Anyone gonna’ bring a carp fishing pole? If there’s a boat in the water, don’t hit rocks in its direction……Kyle! Who thinks they can beat me in a rock skipping contest? You’re right Ryan, you probably can. I can’t wait to warm up in front of those big gas heaters. I get one of the HUGE checkered pillows! Top bunk! Anyone want to go to the golf course and collect balls on the driving range? What about in the pond? I’m going to the Garden City general store for some ice cream and penny candy….who’s in? I hope the water is high enough that we can go down the slide right into the water. Can we stop at La Beau’s for a shake……nope. One day we’ll ride that waterslide, I know it. Pickleville Playhouse anyone? Who are those people next door? I get the weed eater! I’ll challenge you to chess on the mini chess stools.

There you go. I’m excited. See you all at Bear Lake!!!

No comments: