Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Independence Day!





Brynley,
Well, I'm tired, and need sleep, but that can wait, I wanted to check in and say Happy 4th, and yes, it was a happy 4th. I had an awesome time in California with a 5 good friends. I did the crazy mixing of friend groups, and it went surprisingly well, everyone did a great job of getting along with everyone else. We hiked and climbed and drove a lot to do it, but it was a really fun trip! The weather was perfect, the scenery was perfect and the company was well, not perfect, but awesome. Work is going well, it's a fun season, because we're in the middle of a bunch of summer programs, so we just play with the kids. I'm teaching a volleyball clinic and it is so much fun. It's 4 hours a day every Monday and Wednesday...I guess i can handle that. We're also in the middle of Summer basketball, canoeing, rock climbing, frisbee, karate, boxing, tennis and hiking..I guess I can handle that too.
So life is good, oh and I have given a verbal commitment to a girl in my ward to move in with her. That's right, I have paid at this sweet residence up to August 5th, then I think I'm outta here! It will be exactly two years of this wonderful, sweet, modest condo, and it is time to move on! So, I hope this next place will be good, and worth the double rent price...and my own room too:)
I may put in my personal approval of our mother and her gutsy self to call Scott and get us a place to stay in Bear Lake. I am most excited to be up there, why is it so wonderful? I can't hardly wait.
Well, I'm still tired, so I better hit the sack. Love you all!!! And drop us a line, I love hearing what my family is up to;)

No comments: