Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Well it is almost July 4. Holy crap. Time has flown by. I don't post much on this blog, but I do post on Carson's blog quite a bit, so hopefully you all visit there from time to time. Kyle its so great to have you active on the blog. I love hearing what is going on in your life and its always exciting. Miss you however, but glad your livin the dream for both of us.
Brynley is in Cali now camping so we'll miss her on the 4th.
Congrats Ryan and Kath on the move in.
Matt and I are going to the Kaysville parade tomorrow, anyone who is interested may join us.
Carson is now sitting up. You'll see the pic on my blog. He is talking and so fun...well you know him. Really he is great. Its nice to have all the legal stuff done. We got some great pictures from my friend Jenny of the whole event so that was great too.
Right now hes playing on his jumper and talking to the colors on the side. I love this age because he learns something new every day.
Well work is going along...although I have to admit its now my passion anymore. Its still good to me however, so I'll stick with it till it stops being so.
My back give me little fits from time to time, but I have to say since Carson, I've been pretty blessed to tote him all around with minimal discomfort.
Love you all, thanks for your support on Monday....What a great day!


No comments: