Monday, August 27, 2007

Back to back weeks I'm in

Hi family,
I hate to brag, but I've posted a blog in two consequetive weeks now. Life is good for us. We're enjoying our time staying at the Loos'. Abby and Spencer enjoy sleeping in the same room and it's always fun to be at Grandma's house.

Our new home is still a couple of weeks away from starting. It's nice that in the meantime, we have a nice place to stay.

We're looking forward to Tues night at the park. That should be a great time to have everyone together. Thanks to Dad for giving a great talk in my singles ward yesterday. I think there were many at the meeting who were thinking to themselves, "with a father so talented, why doesn't the son do a better job" Just big shoes to fill I suppose.

I'll look forward to seeing you on Tuesday,
rp

No comments: