Monday, August 27, 2007

I LOVE SCHOOL???

Brynley
I'm just sitting here in class, week two and only 14 evaluation classes left. Yes this is a countdown. 14 classes and 30 minutes. Speaking of class, I'm sorry I'm going to miss our Kyle's big party tomorrow, I'll try to come when I'm out of class. Official end-time is 9:00, so we'll see. This last week I have spent behind the computer trying to get my final testing/papers done. I just need to finish my second paper and write the third paper. Hopefully the easiest of the three. I can't wait to have a life again, getting outside, running, playing volleyball, biking, living. That'll be the day. Well, i don't have much to report, just this homework. I did finish the last week of working with the teen-group in Tooele, I actually really liked that opportunity and got to like the kids quite a bit. Now just the write-up and these three classes. I would say that I'm trunky.
It is great to have Kyle back in town, he makes me laugh...a lot. thanks for coming to my dinner adventure last night.
Well life is great, thanks for being my fam! And grandma, thanks for writing.
Luv You

No comments: