Monday, August 20, 2007

Grandma is Right

Brynley
Hi family, I didn't realize that an extra week got by without my post, but it's been a week since my birthday so I need to thank everyone!!!! for coming to my birthday party or for a phone call. My family makes me so happy. August has been a busy month with school. I like Cory am looking forward to August 31st that will be the day I hand in all of my finals for my program. Then I just have to do the write-up on the project I will finish this week and three more classes that begin today. I can't believe the first day of school and I don't even know what I'm going to wear yet. Another big day today in that I will get my final veneer! And hopefully it won't show my dead black tooth. I realize the circumstances aren't exactly ideal, but from a selfish point of view, I am most excited about my new roommate. I think we will "work things out" here. My prayers continue to pour out for Jodi and Matt and for others in our family who have a lot going on...and that includes just about everyone that will read this. I thank you all for being such a big part of my life. We are so blessed to have the best family ever. Thanks to our parents for being wonderful and great examples and friends, even the one who will wake me up at 8:00 on a Sunday morning and jump on my bed to get me up. Well, I've gotta get going on this paper...again, and then to the dentist.

No comments: