Thursday, January 24, 2008

First Time Winter lover

Brynley
I'm not sure life can get better than this. I skied all day today, except for the 4 hours I worked tonight. I'm loving skiing more and more and I'm so lucky to have a job that affords me the chance to get to the slopes on slow days. Today I skied with just me and my ipod, and it's something I think i can get used to, though I"m now all tuckered out. I'm picking up a couple of other hobbies too; basketball, yoga, volleyball, cooking, reading, dancing, snowshoeing, sledding, snow football and a little running. I must say that this work 40 hours a week stuff and play the rest is something I'm willing to get used to.
I'm getting yet another roommate within a couple of weeks. She is very nice, and quiet and a good person. It is a girl in my ward who I have visit taught for a few months, so it should be easier to get that done each month.
I hope all is well with each of you. Each time I see my neighbor Ivan, he asks about each of you individually and there are times where I shamefully don't know how to honestly respond to him. So I trust that everyone is doing well, I love to know what's going on in your lives, and apparently Ivan does too. So any dirt you have to give me, I'll pass it along. have a happy day!

No comments: