Sunday, January 6, 2008

Is it already 2008

-Brynley
I have been checking the blog for over 3 weeks, and nobody had added, so I didn't want to add on top of my old post. Then I finally realized that I had to refresh my page and have missed the past several posts from you. Jodi, I love those pictures of your baby. I love that kid, he's too cute for words, so I won't try. So far I have really enjoyed 2008. But I think December 2007 will be hard to beat. It was so nice being at wolf creek with my family. Thanks Dad for that most wonderful, memorable opportunity. Skiing, snowshoeing (Snow rolling), games, it all couldn't have been more enjoyable. I sure love my niece and nephews, it has been fun to spend time with all of them. Work is going well, I enjoy what I do (most of the time) and I am content that I don't have to return to school tomorrow. Maybe I'll go skiing instead.
Thanks to Ryan, Jodi, and Kyle for your financial advice and help and Troy and Kyle for small electronic device advice. I am blessed to have what I do and who I do. I have been working in 2008 to get my life in order. It is coming, slowly, but surely there are things I've wanted to get to for a long time that I am finally getting to. I'm excited for a new start and a new year. Life is great and I love you all.

No comments: