Monday, January 7, 2008

ibmom & gma 2008

Dear wonderful family,

I've so many things to say, I don't know where to begin. First of all, thanks for making Grandpa's birthday special. Thanks for the many phone calls and cards. It was special. He especially appreciated the air compressor. And what a night we had with Jeff and Linda. They brought the dinner and prepared it. Jeff cooked Talapai which is a new fish from Chili. Then we watched a movie with them. Jeff's keeping his blood sugar down but still has some problems.

I enjoyed your pictures of your winter vacation. Even the snow looked beautiful. I remember the days when. We are getting a beautiful rain right now. I enjoyed the comments about little Carson. Bytheway, little Jocelyn is very ill with the croup. They've had her in and out of emergency. They're not getting much rest in that household. I just put her name on the Temple roll. Your prayers will be appreciated.

I was so discouraged last week, but am feeling some better. The antibiotic worked but I'm still wearing the oxygen 20/7. I've been working a little bit each day on getting my Christmas stuff put away. Jill, Jeff got the VCR working and taught me how, I think. I go along with you all. Life is wonderful and I look towards getting back into my BYU. Love, gma and ibmom

No comments: