Saturday, January 5, 2008

A New Year


Well, I read Dad's history of last year and I am plum tuckered out to see all the things that went on last year. What an eventful year for all of us. We are truly blessed with so many good things in life. We stopped at our house today and here is the latest. They have laid the tile, sheetrocked and will be applying stucco and brick soon weather holding.

Here are some memories from last month. It was a biggie.

























































The good times roll!
Jodi and Matt, keep on loving that little cutest of all baby boys and keep those pics coming. Love the baby blog. Bryn, I am starting school this Monday, YOU ARE NOT!! Troy, nice job on the carpets at the Kyle houses and Kyle, wow the girls house looks terrific with its new face lift. I exchanged my ski boots for some that are much more comfortable. Thanks for the ski package! Kat and Ryan, I hope the little people are doing much better by now. They caught the croup gene from you Ry. You had some pretty tough battles as a little inpatient. I look forward to seeing ya'll real soon at Carson's house for Sunday dinner. Love you all...MOM

No comments: