Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm 30!!!!


Jodi -

Hello family. I need to say thanks to everyone for such a great birthday. Saturday night was great, my whole family was there...and when we are all together...we are fun! So thanks for making time to spend with us. It was a great night.

On my birthday I woke up and Matt had bought Tasty's donuts! Yum and the house was full of pretty flowers. Then we went to Mimi's Cafe with Matt's family for a Birthday lunch for Matt, Melodie and Me. Then Matt had scheduled a massage for me and I went and got a pedicure. I received a great voicemail from Grandma and Grandpa Marler with their Mormon Tab. worthy voices!! and one from Brynley and Dad too. That always is a day maker. That night we went out to dinner with the Chase family, some friends who live down the street. They are great people who we really like. We played some guitar hero that night and I got some nice e-cards from mom and some other friends...So all in all it was a great day. Thanks to all. Love you a ton.

Carson is doing well. We love it. He is still having some gas problems after he eats, but his constipation is gone so it really is a lot better. He is great when we go out...he just sleeps the whole time...as you saw on Saturday night. The kid knows how to sleep, he's sleeping now...but when he's awake its so fun. Still no smiles, I call him Mr. Serious because he always looks so deep in thought...so we'll have to change that! No serious people in this family for sure.

Things are going well. I do have a bit of work to get to now...after all that playing yesterday, guess i should get back to real life!

Love you all the mostest!

No comments: