Friday, June 27, 2008

Don't believe its me? You have good reason.

So I just went and read the blog for the past few months that I have missed. Nice to finally know whats going on with my family. Congrats on the baby Matt and Jodi. Kyle is in the Phillipines? Who is this Kyle guy that got invited to our family blog?
I am at my new internship in Ogden right now where I work for the Historic 25th Street Assocation. It is a sweet little deal where I get pretty much everything that I was hoping to get in a job. It is close to home, it will give me great experience and a good resume builder, it will pay well, and it goes right along with my interests in marketing and business. I actually have a meeting with the business owners on 25th street for a board meeting. So its good for networking as well.
We are heading plans for the coming school year and I am working alot on Homecoming as of late. I am really excited for some of the plans we are making and I really think that we have the potential of a very memorable successful year with our programming. For those interested, we are looking to book Dashboard Confessionals for the Fall and Brian Regan in the Spring. That would be huge.
I was put in as the 16th Ward Mission Leader recently and I am loving that calling. It has been a good reminder of my responsibilities to invite others to come unto Christ.
Work, Weber, an Ward have been my life as of late. So if you are wondering what T-boy is up to just remember the three w's.

No comments: