Sunday, June 8, 2008

Moab is nice!





Brynley

Well, I guess it's time to add an update that nobody will read, but at least I'm doing my duty;) I just had an awesome weekend in Moab with my favorite sister and brother in law. It was nice to have the aunts, uncles and cousins along as well. It was fun spending time with that part of the family and seeing so many similar Poll personalities and Pollisms. We hiked a lot a lot a lot, but if you didn't know, that's something that I quite enjoy, so it was a great weekend for me. I also had plenty of time with lil Carson, man he's a cute baby, he didn't even keep me up...at all. We ate a lot of good food, and saw a lot of arches, and I would consider it a successful few days off of work...that is until I return on Tuesday to see what I've missed. Work continues to go well. I still enjoy it and I enjoy who I work with and most of the kids too. Starting in July, I'll have my Saturdays back, so I'm also excited for that. I hope I can enjoy my Mondays off for now. Well, as always, I'm anxious to hear from my family, I hope all is well with each of you.

No comments: