Saturday, June 21, 2008

Is it summer yet?

Brynley here-
Wow, I sure love summer time, and I'm reminded every day how hot it can get here in good 'ol Utah. But I will not complain, I will take being out in the heat all day on Saturdays for work and most of the other days of the week, sweating, hot, and not quite miserable. It is so much better than looking out an office window, longing to get outside. Salt Lake continues to treat me right. It was good to have a visit from some kid on a scooter last night. (I figue i can say whatever I want about Troy because he never logs onto this thing) But I'll just say it is always great to spend time with my family. Well, I have nothing new to report, just life is good, I love my family, and ya know, the church is true, there are things that point to God and his goodness everyday. I'm greatful for truth, love you all!

No comments: