Sunday, June 22, 2008

From GMA & ibmom

Dear Family,

Wow, I just read the blog. So glad to hear from Brynley and love her feelings about working out in the open and her job in general. Loved to read Kyle's blog about the Phillipines with pictures and everything. Kyle, you're having a blast helping people and an experience of a lifetime. Hope you do make it to AZ. before NY. It's 9:26 a.m. here and about 95 degrees outside. We love it cause the house is nice and comfortable at 79 degrees. We had Brimley Family Home Evening over here Fri. evening. Merwin came. He is suffering with Cancer of the pancreas and may only have another month. So it was so good to have him come. His daughter, Lucille brought him over. She has moved right in his house so he can stay at home. She is a secretary in a law firm and they let her pick her hours. Luana went with me to a barbecue place and picked up some barbecued pork and some beans. Then she helped me set the table and make the salad. We have a good family and it was enjoyable. Then yesterday, I went over to a 90th birthday party for a man in our branch. He's a good man and had lots of his family there. Then I get to give the opening prayer at Sacrament Meeting. It's been a busy week and I'm glad I was able to do it. I only wish GPA could be there with me. Got to quit so I can do some Indexing.
Love, gma & ibmom

No comments: