Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Late night Wednesday

Hello family
Brynley, we all read your blogs, we just don't write our own. I am going with a quicky tonight. I just got home from the temple. I am really loving my assignment there. Tonight I led the prayer circle at the 8 PM session. I have that same assignment for the next two Wednesdays. It would be cool if members of our family were able to attend a session together and participate in a prayer circle that I was leading. So take a look at your calendars. It isn't a big deal to do it this month because I will get new opportunities every month. I have been missing Mom big time this week, but I have really enjoyed talking to her every night. Troy and I rented a movie on Monday and watched it in the theatre room. It was tons of fun. I hope that you all feel free to come over and watch a movie here. Jackson and Corey came over last Saturday night. We watched a pretty scary movie. Congrats to Troy on the Internship. Troy, get on line and give us some details. They say they are going to put in our yard next week. I'll believe it when I see it. They started on our garage floor today. They should be back to finish in on Monday and Tuesday next week. Our garage is looking great. Our progress has been slow, but things keep happening. Mom has worked so hard and has got so much accomplished. I am anxious to here from our Philipine connection. I hope things are going well for you Kyle. Ryan, keep us updated on the progress on your home. We're counting on a miracle. Closing date a week from today! Well, it is nearly midnight and I turn into a pumpkin. I love you each and all. DAD

No comments: