Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ibmom & gma

Dear Friends,

Boy, I thought I'd better hurry and post or we'd be through with blogs. I love them too much, so please don't stop. I was waiting till we take gpa over to the Dr. this afternoon. He still has a couple of hangups. His left foot curves in and makes it a little uncomfortable to walk without the cane. His right knee cap is very tender. They should do away with the only elastic hose he has.

Gary, you didn;t give us a zip code number. So glad you are getting in and settled. Glad you like the temple work. I'm anxious to see your new home, but not until Michael's wedding in Aug.

Jeff brought us over two large sacks of Lemons from his tree and Grandpa squeezed them day before yesterdsy. And I put them in tupper cickle trays and just have one more to do. They called yesterday and said they had two more big sacks to get rid of. But, I have all that I need. The weather outside now is fabulous. Nearly up in the 70's. We also got grapefruit from him. They are sweet and juicy.

Just to remind you all, we are not on daylight savings time. So don't call us at 7:00 a.m. your time. It will just be 6:oo a.m. here. Remember, we are on the same time as California.

Jodi, the pictures of Carson are great! We can hardly wait to see him. I can even hold him while I'm sitting down. What about car seat for our car?

Love, ibmom and gma

No comments: