Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oye, Gordito!




--Matt


Hi Fam!

Just noticed that we've all been a little bit more relaxed in our blogging efforts...especially me! So, I decided to write a quick message to all ya'll.

My biggest news to report is that I joined Weight Watchers last Friday. So far, so good. It's a very practical / reasonable program...nothing crazy about it...like eating only meat or only fruit all day everyday. It's mostly just based on good common sense....eating low fat foods, portion control, etc. I'm on the online program, so after every meal I get to log it into the computer. Basically, it's just like a dietary budget where you have to plan ahead, be aware of what you're doing and then be accountable for what you've done. I think it will probably end up saving our family a lot of money too...not sure if any of you have been up w/ current events, but I can really scarf down quite a bit of food, and we all know that food = money...




No comments: