Sunday, March 30, 2008

This is the life!

So I post weekly on Carson's blog I have become lax on this blog. You get a snapshot of whats going on in our life on that blog, but I do try to keep it so impersonal so cuz so many people go across that site. So here I am live and in person.
Carson and I have had such a great time here in AZ. The weather is so good, sooooo good. I love it here. I could live here.
Its been fun to see Carson and GG and GGpa. They have bonded so much and he just lights up when he sees them. And I have to say they light up when he is in the room too. Priceless.
We have been eating great down here, Gma just made a wonderful roast and Gpa has made some perfect fish for us cooked to perfection.
Gma and I sat out on the porch and Carson waved at the Golfers who were just so happy to see a little baby on the course.
I went shopping for jeans for a bit, but I did not find any:( But Carson liked mall walking and he really likes looking out and seeing whats going on from that stroller. I can't wait for weather up north to catch up so we can ride around in the stroller.
I drank so much Dr. Pepper down here, its like pouring out of the faucet. I'm going to have to cut it all off when I get up North and hit the Gym. So there is my goal out loud. Guess I'll have to do it now.
Carson rolled over to his side a few times down here. So guess we need to start watching where we leave him, he could roll himself right off.
Well it been fun. I'll post pics on the Carson blog. Its just easier to do it once I suppose. So check it out sometime later today.
Happy Sunday.

No comments: