Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ray of Sunshine in the Dark Clouds- MOM

HelLOW Family! Abb and Bryn

Bryn, sounded like you made tracks while down in Southern Ut with all the climbing, hiking, hanging (out) that you did. What fun to take a break from the norm! Great therapy for anyone. Ryan, I sure hope your tailbone is fairing well...sound like you'll be able to keep you mind off of it with all the games going on in March tho. Jodi and Matt have been diligent camera bugs and getting all those cool pictures posted. G'ma (Mom) is so good at giving us the details on what is going on south of the border, the Utah border that is and keeping us updated on G'pa. He is really coming along well comparitively speaking. I can't wait for Jodi to bring their cute little button on down for ya'll to check him out. The pictures are darling yes, but nothing in comparison to having him in person. Speaking of which, I have been having a terrible week with technology and was severly bummed about it this morning. I wanted to write on the blog but I was too grouchy to say something pleasant. From Yahoo email, to Outlook, to Word, to HP Scanner, to Comcast to company VPN from home...yikes....please no more details. Suffice it to be said that there was a very bright spot in my day. Jodi called and discovered that I was home ditching work and let me take care of buster brown for an hour. What fun we had. What a little smiley critter he is turning out to be. It made my day! and I was able to pull out of my pity-party and look at the good things in life again. I always love to be with my kids and grandkids!! How great it is. Thanks Kat and Ryan for letting us take two fun little tykes to the gymnastics meet last Friday, not to mention the germ-filled fun toys at McDonalds. We had a blast and it was great to show them how those girls can do those amazing tricks out there. Gymnists in embryo, you never know. On that sweet poetic note, let it be said that I love you all more than all the snowflakes at Bear Lake!! MOM

No comments: