Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thanks for the Party

Just a note from the father figure in the family to thank our children for bringing so much happiness into my life. I love it when we are ALL together. I also love it when some of us are together, but it is a special treat to have the dozen of us together. I appreciate the adjustments that we all need to make to allow that to happen. Here's a couple of things;
1) Good luck to Troy with the campaign. He is going to be cooking pancakes next Monday and Tuesday morning and bribing people to vote for him. I am planning on having my apron and pancake turner available on Tuesday. Let me know if you need grills or anything else T.
2) Mom and I are going to be painting the garage this Friday and Saturday. If any of you want to play, we'll find you a roller.
3) The inspector from Centerville City was in the house yesterday. He should return tomorrow and the work should start up again. Yea!
4) Keep you eyes open for a pool table and a projector for the theatre room
5) The new projected day for completion of the basement is April 11th.
6) Let me know if I can do anything to help any of you. This is Spring Break Week so I am pretty flexible with my work.
I love you each and all
DAD

No comments: