Tuesday, March 11, 2008

March is here


JODI -


There is still snow on my lawn, but at least my driveway is clear. Well things are starting to feel normal around here. We have a schedule and we have seemed to just picked up on this new way of living with a 3rd party around. Carson is as cute as ever and will be 3 months old next week. That is great. We made it to 3! He has been a bit sick this week with a stuffy nose and dry cough. I'm keeping him in as much as possible and did not take him to church or Debbie's house this week. We'll just stay holed up till we head down to St. George this weekend. We are staying at 'the condo'. We just pay Debbie or Sandy whoever's week it is and go down. I'm excited to get out of the house for a little R and R. While a schedule is nice, getting out of that schedule is even nicer.

It is really great having Mom and Dad closer. Sometimes they just drop by and sometimes I just drop by there. Its great. This Saturday I had a date with my dad. We had a lot of fun and drove to Draper to get a new safe tramp for the grandkids and to American Fork to test drive an Xterra for me. I really want an Xterra, its my new car of choice. We are looking till we find the right one however.

Ryan and Kath came over on Sat. and watched Carson for us, that was really nice and we were able to go out and spend some time with friends in Kaysville.

It is my busy season at work, so I'm busy at home working away. Carson puts up with it because he doesn't know how to grap the keys yet. People at work love him and have nicknamed him stripes. Its really cute, he loves it.

I am also very excited to go to AZ at the end of this month. Anyone who wants to come along, you are welcome, put I'm excited to show off Carson to he Great Grandparents!!! He can't wait to fly a plane for his first time and scream in first class.

Love you all,

PS An e-mail will follow this to remind you to POST!


No comments: