Tuesday, February 5, 2008

$230 for a dress

Brynley
There are just some things that my roommate Jessica and I do not have in common. But, none the less, we get along and life is so good. Grandma and grandpa, I was so glad to hear that everything went well with Grandpa's surgery. You both continue to be in my prayers. I don't think there is anything new to report, just that I'm learning to ski still, but I think I'm getting a little more comfortable on the slopes. Work is good, play is good, and my boss told me that I deserved a vacation, so I think I'll go to Hawaii in April, and that should be good too. I hope everyone is doing well, but when I say everyone, i think I'm talking to just me and grandma because I don't think anyone else checks this....ever. So Grandma, I hope the weather is nice, the snow is great here in Utah..
I love you all!

No comments: